-
February 2nd, 2006, 08:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Guess what?! Now there's MORE ROOM on the bookcase! (And NO, I DIDN'T sell any of my girls!)
Here's my latest album, showing how I did it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...09540331&idx=1
-
February 2nd, 2006, 09:28 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Very cute. Shan Li looks great in that outfit!!
-
February 2nd, 2006, 09:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
You have a very nice collection.
-
February 2nd, 2006, 10:55 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
What a great idea!Great album!
-
February 3rd, 2006, 01:12 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the addition. Great idea [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] . You can probably fit a couple more girls too [img]wink.gif[/img] .
-
February 4th, 2006, 12:45 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Very cute! Great album! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks